Let's talk about movies!


Hi readers! Today I'm gonna write about one of my favorite things to do, sadly I don't have much time to watch movies but when I can, always enjoy it very much! My favourite kind is cult movies, is a film that has acquired a cult following, and its transversal to all kinds, like comedy, drama, thrillers, science fiction and others. I prefer this kind of movies because of my father, he is also a fan and always watch cult movies, I learned to love cinema with him.
One of my favourites movies of all times is Leon: The Professional, is a french Thriler film, with three of my favourites actors Jean Reno, Natalie Portman and Gary Oldman. In the film Jean Reno is Leon a profesional hitman, who takes Mathilda (Nataly Portman at 12 years old) after her family is murdered by a corrupt agent Gary Oldman, Leon an Mathilda form a closer relationship, and is a very beautiful movie that you must watch...😉
I think watching movies, make us react and notice or feel things we usually don't, and this is an invaluable experience, that's why I love watching movies, thank you for reading I hope you liked it. Regards!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 9 : Changes to my study program

A country I'd like to visit

Environmental conflicts