Postgraduate studies


Hi readers, What's new? 😁

Today I'm gonna write about postgraduate studies, this is a topic very interesting for me, because the next year I've planned to take advantage of the opportunity that the university brings to us, wich is do a master at the end of undergraduate studies, with a lower fee and doing just one thesis for  getting the professional certificate  and  the Master's degree.

I hope to be selected and have a discount on the tuition because is a huge effort for me and my family to study outside my origin place. I'm gratefull that they support me and value the knowledge, they instilled that on me, that's why I want to study and learn the most I can.

I think a Master open a lot of doors In the future, and make you a better professional in your study area, the knowledge you can adquire is more specialized and deep.

For now, I like a lot of study areas specially fruticulture, biochemistry, plant physiology, fertilization and crops, but I think I need to specialize a little more, to decide in what area do the Master, fortunately I still have a year to decide because It's an important desicion, I think that's the most important decision in my professional formation.

I hope in a future  to study abroad another grade, But I don't know yet. Time to time.

Best regards to everyone! 🐰




Comments

  1. Yes you can hahahaa You will be selected. Trust in you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 9 : Changes to my study program

A country I'd like to visit

Environmental conflicts