Post 9 : Changes to my study program

Hi bloggers:  What's new?
Today I'm gonna write about the Agriculture study programme at the University of Chile, before I start this career I looked for the study programme in many others universitys, but the programme most I liked was in the university of Chile because I felt this was the most scientific, and I was in the right.
Agriculture includes the study of plants, soil, animals, labs, nutritionists and research, and sometimes I think that the focus of the classes are only the production and yield effcient, and thats fine but there are other things that are also important like how treat with farmers, the extension area, the new technologies that we are going to work in te future, between others.
I believe that sometimes the agriculture that we learn in the academy is not the same that we will live in the fields, and I think that we have to be prepared to deal with this challenge with a previous preparation, so we can be better proffessionals. This could be done with more courses with practice to be familiarized with our future work.
In the case of teachers there is some that are really good at teaching and treat with student, but there is some that do not teach very well and this is very harmful for students and their performance in the career, this happens because a lot of the teachers are researchers or academics and they have not done a course of pedagogy to learn how to manage studens well.
I'm very interested in know your oppinion too, thank's for reading and have a nice holidays! 




Comments

  1. I think in this faculty study programs are really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that picture is hilarious!!! XDDDD I loved it. Btw I have the same problem with professors :( They don't know how to teach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, some teachers are awful teaching. lol that pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of them are really a trauma for students.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I'd like to visit

Environmental conflicts