Videogames


Hi bloggers.
Today I´m gonna write about videogames. My history with videogames started when I was a child, because my father and my brother were fans of videogames and I always watched them play or sometimes I played with them. For the same I always had access to playstation consoles and a lot of games.
But when I was a teenager I discovered the online gameplay, this was the moment I was most involved with video games, because this game mode was one of my favorites, I could meet people and compete with colleagues, have teams and all this was very funny for me. The first videogame online I played was MU, in this game I met many people and are still my friends so far. Then I played many online games like Counter strike, LOL, etc. but finally I end up getting bored and the time became scarce when I enter the university.
There are many types of video games but the ones I like most today are adventure and mystery or riddles, those that have good graphics and gameplay, an interesting story, and many things to discover.
I recommend the last two games I've played, "Bioshock infinite" where the story really blows your mind and "The last of us" also because the story is very good and the graphics are beautiful in both games.
I hope you like it and greetings to all!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 9 : Changes to my study program

A country I'd like to visit

Environmental conflicts